The FCCF provides opportunities to all scientists of the Gene Center, Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy (CUP) and all interested academic groups of the LMU as far as our capacities allow.
- We offer professional and dedicated services for all our users, including training and helping with analyzing and fully operated sorts.
- We aim to stay in touch with the work of each individual user.
- We offer guidance and help, not only on technical aspects, but also on scientific questions whenever possible.
- We would like to encourage all users to acknowledge the facility on any papers that were generated with the help of instrumentation of the core facility or credit authorship to members of staff that have significantly helped the science published.
In order to use the instruments and/or services of the facility, please take the following steps:
- Make yourself familiar with our instruments and protocols.
- Download the BioSysM FACS Core Facility (FCCF) Guidelines and read these guidelines carefully. Usage of our instruments and services is only possible if these usage guidelines and the associated fees are acknowledged by the head of the working group and the user.
- Fill out the Cell sorting or Cell analysis form.
- Make an appointment with Dr. Neda Tafrishi (email@example.com) to obtain an introductory or advanced training on the instruments.